Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2 You Can't Miss This

Urban collages by Judith Supine.

Very strong urban feeling!

What I love most about the series is how Supine uses contrast color to create a strong visual impact on the reader.

And the idea, I have totally no idea how he could come up with though. I never can!








======================================

Letter Playground

Guess what's that?

A website collects different interpretation of characters from all over the world. I took some that I like. The idea of the website resemble the last assignment from magazine design class that is to play with typo!

Go to the website and click the character you'd like to see and have fun!

   


Sorry, I know that's a lot. but they are just very cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the cut-out feel. It's such a neat feeling that I think makes it difficult to take it all too seriously. It's such a fun way to design that I wish I could execute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letter playground:
    These are adorable.

    I get a Sesame-Street or Eric-Carle vibe from some of these designs. They are super adorable. I think this is the type of visualization that could help in the logo designs (though clever not cutsy will be the goal there).

    ReplyDelete