Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/16 Critique: 20 logo

LOGO is the hardest thing to design !!!
Especially for Sports Journalism Institute, since there are too many concepts included in the mission: diversity of gender, diversity of ethics, sports, journalism, college students. I am struggling with what in include and how to balance with those are not included.
If you included too many concepts, the logo will be complicated and hard to understand.
Until the class critique that I realize that we should incorporate the most important ideas in the logo: diversity and try to show other concepts through font or deck. that's the same principle that if you want to hold too many things in your hand you turn out not able to hold anything.




1 comment:

  1. I agree that logos are hard to design, especially for what we had to design for. The project was challenging for me. Yours turned out good though. You have a variety of creative designs. One of my favorites is the third one on the first row. I like the football that is subtly in the shape of lips. Good job.

    ReplyDelete