Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27 response: draft ipad presentation

I hate to say that print is almost in a dead valley since I love print design so much. But survival for the fittest, we have to embrace the fact that web and ipad design will eventually rule the world.
I had my first experience of designing on ipad on Thur. morning. Though I have to say that mag+ was very "beta" but it did free designers from lots of technique issues. I do have cravings for software techniques. I love flash, love javascript (which I don't know how to use) and love everything that requires coding. Am I weird?
There are truly lots of limitation for mag+ but something better is just round the corner. And there will be more such plug-ins and software addressing ipad magazine design. Sometimes I feel like that our design work are highly restricted by electronic technologies, I want to be the one that can combine both but at the same time I understand that individual time and energy are limited.
Anyway, let's all get prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment