Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4: Critique Career issue

Ok there were lots of chaos.

But we made it.



My first draft of military story was moved online only thus I got another piece about entrepreneurial spirit in Columbia.

Again, same old problem too many text. This time I was not worried at all, I did whatever design I want and waiting for editors to cut. However, this time, Erica said we should help editors by fitting as much text as possible. I guess it was the better solution since the whole issue was not well organized at the first, facing upcoming production, we should try to be the problem solver

It was the first time that before I started designing, I can almost see what font I want, I searched through dafont.com and finally found one. What I used to do is to wander through the whole dafont website, and trying a bunch of different types still did not find the perfect one.

I guess sometime you just need a tint of inspiration from somewhere unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment