Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/16 Response:portfolio review

It's time to stop and retrospect.

I am 7 month old !!! as a designer.

7 months ago, I've never heard of indesign and illustrator, not to mention how to use them. I've never done design, never had any artistic training.

I only had limited amount of design works, most of them are class assignments. But I am happy and will keep working harder.

What I cherish most now is the people around me. Some of them are new designers like me, some had rich experiences. But they are all great designers.

I am surprised to see how much one's portfolio can show of a person's character. It was interesting to see how a designer grew, to see how one's design matches his/her personality. Everyone is talented in different design areas. Some did amazing posters, some give lives to photos, some people's designs are always decent, some people design for their loved ones.

Every portfolio made me admire that person more and gave me one more reason to be grateful to have so many great designers and instructors around!

No comments:

Post a Comment