Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/9 Response: Ipad Conference

On Monday, I attended the Ipad conference held in Journalism School.

It is a surprise to me that both WIRE/ADOBE and MAG+ came to the same solution for the magazine on ipad platform.  What amazed me most is WIRE's future vision of magazines on Ipad. Even before tablets got into market, they already started thinking about future.

Yes, future vision is the word I learnt from the ipad conference.

But, the conference also led me to my other concern. For magazines, contents are greatly limited by the platforms. Is it possible for magazine people to have their own platform that magazines are able to lead its own way.

And by the way, I really want to know what future products Apple is planning now, probably they will again change magazine industry several decades later.

No comments:

Post a Comment