Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4/13 You Can't Miss It

Web design inspirations
In this blog post, the author introduced 40 "Kick-ass" web design, what they all have in common is a simple and stylish tone.



the color just stand out from everything, though I don't understand why blog is the important word.





nice design, clean use of lines and tone of photo matches well with the website




this is so obviously a fashion website


love love love this!!









That's something far back in my childhood, and I love it!
I am not a very crafty person, and those really look complicated, but I might try some of them during summer vacation!

if you can't afford an iphone

if you want a little bro for your mac







and my fav!! dr. who's office box







1 comment:

  1. I really like the Web site options you found! I will have to come check those out once I start working on mine more.

    ReplyDelete