Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6: You Can't Miss It

MILA'S DAYDREAM:

As I mentioned in the response, this blog is kept by a mother Adele who set different scenes for her baby Mila and took photos while she was asleep. It was so funny and touching that You Just Can't Miss It!




























Except photos of Mila there are also plenty of interesting ideas. Looking at those photos just make you smile!


-------------

Pantone Calendar

I guess this could also count as similar inspiration that the author combined lots of photos with different color tones into a canledar. It's quite similar to what Kaylee talked in the class as project 365. I saw quite much of such mosaic using lomo photos, anyway they are still very cool!
Though I did want to know how long it takes to take so many photos and lay them out!




Pantone Calendar


3 comments:

  1. Babies. Haha. They are so cute. The fact that this is such a big project is kind of creepy. But some of those photos are so creative, and all of them are adorable. Where do you find these things? Setting this up must take a lot of time and thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love babies. You did this just for me, didn't you. Such a cute idea! I'm going to tell my sister-in-law to do this with my neice. The glow-worm one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing Adele's photos. I'm always jealous of those people who are super good at scrap booking because I just don't have the patience or the time, but this takes it to a whole nother level! The themes are all so creative, but my favorite has to be the clothesline or the rock star. I also love how the baby just happens to be sleeping in all the photos.

    ReplyDelete