Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20: You Can't Miss It

Some inspiration from flash based websites
Another post about website.


After browsing through quite a lot of such "amazing" titled websites. I found a lot of the websites are over done. Lots of them are over decorated and there are soooo many fancy flash animation that it's hard to figure out what 's the most important content. I did feel like they are "bragging" about their flash skills.
I would not blame them for that. I am actually making the same mistakes. In my graphic I tend to put as much stuff as I can. I think since I know how to do that, why not use it in my graphic, but the result always turns out to be awful.
So, be careful!
web design in real life
I spent almost 16 hours in front of my computer. Isn't that just not enough?









rubber

keychain


No comments:

Post a Comment