Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27 critique: royal wedding graphic for VOX

Something I love about VOX: FREEDOM!
Last Friday during my inforgraphic shift in Missourian, I took an assignment from VOX. It felt like going back to your parents' house after you got married (to Missourian)
I am never a princess girl and I definitely don't have any fancy for wedding, but I really love the assignment for royal wedding.
So, out of expectation, I did lots of cheesy stuff for the graphic and some of them were deleted later. I did learnt a lot when doing the graphic since I need to satisfy my own need for fancy stuff.
so my favorite part is the preloader, which was supposed to be even more cheesy (I want to make it into a expanding rose petal path connecting bride to groom, OMG that's totally not me).

v




if you haven't played with it, check it out here

1 comment:

  1. Your loader is so cute. I am glad you got a chance to work with some fancy, girly things for fun. Your graphic is awesome. Personally, I don't see why people are going to stay up (or get up) to watch the wedding. Oh, well. I have plans to get up the next morning, so I can always catch it later, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete