Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4: response: advanced design

Finally.

Still remember the minute I got the syllabus at the beginning of the semester my first response was: it's impossible for me to finish so many assignment (considering I have other classes). But now, only one left.
There are some much I love about this class it's hard to list one by one.
I do think this will be the starting point of my designer career. A great start.
Though I said that I am not a big fan of blogging, I guess I might still come back once in a while to review and to reflect.

Best

Chen

1 comment:

  1. I was terrified when we received the syllabus too! I can't believe the semester is coming to an end. You did a great job with the many assignments we had to complete. It was fun seeing your creative ideas and your thought process behind each. You're a great designer!

    ReplyDelete