Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6: Critique:photo assignment

GRAFFITI ASSIGNMENT

I've taken photos of other graffitis but had some problem to combine single characters into a consistent word. Finally I found some funny graffiti next to a community school. So I decided to combine couple letters with a different M.
The idea comes from a game I used to play all the time when I was little. It's called eagle catching chickling. Basically, one person stands in front of other people lining behind her. The first person is the mother hen. One person acts as the eagle trying to catch the chickling behind the hen and the responsibility of the hen is to protect her kids. Here, M is the hen while other letters in very childish style are the chicklings. The "tiger" appearance of M well demonstrates how strong a mother can be when she is a mother.....


PHOTO DIARY
day one: take my family for some after dinner walk in the park

day two: look for spring in not-so-spring break

day three: movie time with a friend who tortures her socks..

day four: in jefferson city, while my friend is doing reporting, I wandered in the city and found the abandoned doggy, wanted to take him home with me

day five: my fav piggy

day seven: piggy's best friend is like an alien in my camera = =|||
 

No comments:

Post a Comment