Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4/6: Response: photo assignment

This is the most unexpected assignment for me, though I am a big fan of photography. At the beginning of the school, I was quite torn between design and photoj. What finally drove me to design was the fact that I was too poor to purchase any photo gears.

Though I spent most of my spring break at home, actually all of the break, I did think it was a great idea to so some daily shooting especially for someone you love. In the next post, you can't miss it. I will introduce a quite famous blog MILA's daydream, which perfectly illustrate the picture diary idea and it is so inspiring!

Here's the one I love: piggy! and his friend..(THOSE ARE JUST EXTRA PHOTOS JUST FOR FUN)



my fav part of the piggy is his dropping eye




4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! It's so cool the kind of things you can do with things around the home. I can see the same sort of ideas as the blog with the baby that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you shared Adele's photos of her baby. How neat! I had never seen anything done like that before.
    Your photos are great! I bet that was a different and fun project. You never know what you'll find to take pictures of, even around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chen, these are so cute. You're such a good photographer! My aunt would love the piggy photos... I'll have to show her the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stuffed animal photos are so funny. I would never have thought to do that. They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete